Background





Monday, June 11, 2012

End of year wrap up ....................

The end of school is here!!
I had a great end of the year with my students!!
I gave all my littles the "crazy cool" gifts and they LOVED them!
I also had the fortune of having my daughter (who just finished 4th grade) come to school with me on the last day (a half day). My son (just finished 1st) came too, but spent most of his time behind my desk, he's not a big social person with new people:)
Emmie reading Pete and his Four buttons!
Emmie read a book to kids and wrote the morning message. They LOVED having her there and she is a natural born boss, I mean teacher!
All week I've let the helper of the day pick their favorite book of the year to reread. Today we read ALL the Pete the Cat books, they can't get ENOUGH of them!
When it was a few minutes before the end of the day, we listened to "School's Out!" Then we left through this sign I made (sorry for the crummy picture!)

Hope everyone is having a super vacation, if you've made it there! I'm actually still working even though the kids are gone! I'll post on that tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment