Background





Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Oh Target, you temptress....

I LOVE me some dollar zone deals at Target!! I wanted to share with you some of my new favorites that I found!
First up...
This super cute tray for papers. I use a tray each day for morning work. This one is super cute and at only $1, I'm okay if it doesn't last!!

Next up:
Oh my goodness! Are you KIDDING me? I sewed some seat covers a few years back and need to redo my helper covers. But these are nice cheap cool ones to give to a hard working students..and $1 !!! WOOT!

Finally, thanks to my teacher friend posting her purchase, I got some of these:
It's a cute little 2 pack of magnetic erasers.
I saw someone post a picture of dry erase sleeves in the dollar section. You KNOW I'm going to go look for those tomorrow!! I also bought some little caddies. I am really going back and forth on how to arrange my table tops this year. Last year I did a spinny caddy from Target. It got messy quickly and I couldn't store folders at the desk too...This year I found the SMALL four pocket caddies, those might work! So get your Target on and pick up some great deals!!


No comments:

Post a Comment